CoworkingCanada is an alliance of coworking spaces across Canada that are working to make our communities stronger while building awareness of the exciting coworking movement. By working together, we will help make each other better by sharing the lessons we’ve learned and discover new ways to better serve our members.
Aug 11 – Based on the preliminary results of the survey, a small handful of coworking space owners and managers are working towards establishing the national trade association.
Our goals are:
- write a preliminary list of by-laws
- incorporate the organisation
- define a coworking space
- propose a fair membership structure
The benefits to joining the organisation will include:
- enhanced listing on the website
- national representation for coworking spaces and small businesses
- a national health insurance program
- ownership of the organisation, and therefore a say in how it operates
- a national conference and annual general meeting